If you are interested or have received an invite, register here for free and we will notify you of tryouts and fees
Following unprecedented success for players and teams, box lacrosse has moved from being the hot trend in training to being the new standard. The number of reps, the speed of play, and the demands on an athlete of playing in a much smaller space exponentially increase stick skills and produce ruthless goal scorers. The Hoosier Lacrosse Academy is proud to be in it’s 4th year of offering a new and improved travel box program as the Red wolves.
Playing on a box travel team provides the same benefits of playing on a field travel team (exposure to new coaches, new teammates, advanced competition, and traveling to new places) and supercharges your stick skills and ability to play in traffic. What is new for this year is that we are taking this program to the next level. With the guidance of USBOXLA we have aligned our program with the best resource available. More resources equals better coaching and a better product!
Boys teams that we plan to run:
- Boys – Grades 7/8
- Boys – High School B
- Boys – High School A
- Jeremy Biggs – HLA Director
- Ken Levinberg – HLA Founder
- Drew Bogan – Park Tudor Head Coach
- And others
* Subject to changes and additions
Practices: We will host 2-3 training camps to get ready for the tournaments in addition to our regular box league.
Tentative Tournaments: We will participate in 3
- September 9-10, 2017 – B-Town Showdown, Bloomington, IN
- October 21, 2017 – Battle at the Box, Columbus, Ohio
December 2-3, 2017 – Pipeline Box Tournament – Grades 5-6 & 7-8, Louisville, KY
- December 12-13, 2017 – Pipeline Box Tournament – High School, Louisville, KY
- January 20-21, 2018 – Battle @ The Barn, Ft. Wayne, IN
- February 10-11, 2018 – Midwest Classic, Columbus, OH
Cost will be $200 or $250 per tournament. All players are required to attend 2 tournaments. Fees do not cover hotels and travel related expenses.