Box/Field hybrid for the next generation player
For Boys & Girls
Next Level lacrosse camps are the best in the Indianapolis area for first-time players as well as experienced players to develop their knowledge, confidence and skills. Our experienced coaches work to develop players skills and tactics, integrating scrimmaging with practical drills. Every player is sure to learn something new, and have an opportunity to practice their skills. Teaching is at our core and because of that, we have a high instructor-to-player ratio which allows players to get lots of repetitions and personalized instruction. We ensure all players leave our camp knowing the fundamentals of each skill set and have the foundation on which they can build upon.
Ages: Boys & Girls entering grades 3-12. Park Tudor Location will only offer boys.
What to bring: All players will need all their gear which includes their stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, mouth piece, athletic cup and a full water bottle.
Breakdown by positions
- Drew Bogan / Park Tudor Head Varsity Coach / DIII Franklin & Marshall Col. – Illinois High School Coach of the Year 2001
- Brett Mahoney / Park Tudor Assistant Coach / Indiana University
- Franki Sergi / DII Lincoln Memorial
- Daniel Sahm / Noblesville Varisty Assistant Coach / MCLA Purdue & Team Captain
- And others…
- Elizabeth Reasoner / DIII Monmouth College
- And others…
* Coaches listed are not final and may change based on the number of registered campers.
2017 Next Level Camps
$175.00 – Per Camp
- Boys & Girls – June 5 – 9 / M-F / 10 am – 1 pm @ Sahm Park – 6800 E 91st St, Indianapolis, IN 46250 (Google Maps)
- Boys Only – June 12 – 16 / M-F / 1 – 4 pm @ Park Tudor – 7200 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46240 (Google maps)
- Boys & Girls – June 19 – 23 / M-F / 10 am – 1 pm @ Sahm Park – 6800 E 91st St, Indianapolis, IN 46250 (Google Maps)
- Boys Only – July 10 – 14 / M-F / 1 – 4 pm @ Park Tudor – 7200 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46240 (Google maps)
Registration is open!