By now everyone knows that playing box is great for you and box makes you better! You can be just another guy on the field or you can be the guy. Play lacrosse the way the top players in the world do to get better. Hoosier Lacrosse will be offering a fantastic opportunity for Read More ...
Congrats to our Hoosier Select Coyotes on a fantastic summer! In their last tournament our boys put it all together with 6 wins and an overtime 7-6 Championship victory over Team Sconnie! Tournament MVP also went to Coyote Nick Boodt!
Top players our coaches have developed
Our coaches have been fortunate to have coached thousands of players with hundreds of them going on to the varsity college ranks. We even have developed pro indoor, pro outdoor, DI captains and DI college coaches too! Here are some of the high profile players our staff has helped develop over the years. These guys were not just another guy on a team they were and are leaders on and off the field! To see our full list please click here.
- Tim Holden – Ohio Wesleyan University / IMG Academy Coach
- Sam Harrison – Army / Captain
- Steven Brooks – Syracuse U / D1 Midfielder of the year / MLL / Team USA / Florida Launch MLL
- Nick Marks – Bucknell / Ohio Machine MLL / Chicago Shamrocks NLL / Bucknell Defensive Coordinator
- Matt Harris – Syracuse / MLL
- Jason Duboe – Harvard / Boston Cannons MLL
- Lance Yapor – Hofstra / U-21 USA All-Stars Gold Medal Winner! / Ohio Machine MLL
- Greer Hanlon – U of Denver / NLL
- Tom Ethington – U of Denver / Denver Outlaws MLL / Colorado Mammoth NLL
- Ryan Ludera – Indiana Coach of the Year / Co Founder of Summit City Lacrosse
What people are saying about The HLA
Below are some of the testimonials that we have received and are excited to share with you. Had a great experience?, we want to hear from you and share it with existing and potential members. Help us grow the game and submit a testimonial about your experience!
Our Son really developed more lacrosse skills in the two months of summer lacrosse than in three seasons of spring lacrosse. Even greater is the maturity He has shown since being a part of this program. Great job.
The Box program helped a lot with improving my stick skills in close, off ball movement, and especially being able to play with contact. I am now playing for the nationally ranked U of Indianapolis!