Adults – Saturday, July 9th High School – Sunday, July 10th More logos to be added shortly We are excited to announce the 2nd annual Circle City Boxla Invitational. This adults only box lacrosse tourney will feature some of the best box teams and players from the region with local and international talent. The tournament will be held Read More ...
Congrats to our 2 most recent commits and both are goalies! Elizabeth Reasoner, Warren Central, Monmouth – DIII & Max Atkins, Noblesville, Wabash – DIII
Top players our coaches have developed
Our coaches have been fortunate to have coached thousands of players with hundreds of them going on to the varsity college ranks. We even have developed pro indoor, pro outdoor, DI captains and DI college coaches too! Here are some of the high profile players our staff has helped develop over the years. These guys were not just another guy on a team they were and are leaders on and off the field! To see our full list please click here.
- Tim Holden – Ohio Wesleyan University / IMG Academy Coach
- Sam Harrison – Army / Captain
- Steven Brooks – Syracuse U / D1 Midfielder of the year / MLL / Team USA / Florida Launch MLL
- Nick Marks – Bucknell / Ohio Machine MLL / Chicago Shamrocks NLL / Bucknell Defensive Coordinator
- Matt Harris – Syracuse / MLL
- Jason Duboe – Harvard / Boston Cannons MLL
- Lance Yapor – Hofstra / U-21 USA All-Stars Gold Medal Winner! / Ohio Machine MLL
- Greer Hanlon – U of Denver / NLL
- Tom Ethington – U of Denver / Denver Outlaws MLL / Colorado Mammoth NLL
- Ryan Ludera – Indiana Coach of the Year / Co Founder of Summit City Lacrosse
What people are saying about The HLA
Below are some of the testimonials that we have received and are excited to share with you. Had a great experience?, we want to hear from you and share it with existing and potential members. Help us grow the game and submit a testimonial about your experience!
Hoosier lacrosse helped me develop the skills I needed to play at the next level. From having never picked up a stick until my sophomore year Hoosier gave me the tools to become a collegiate athlete.
Being a part of Hoosier Lacrosse has been very rewarding for me. I’ve been a coach the last two summers, and I’ve used the skills that I’ve learned through Hoosier and tried teaching them to the youth kids that come play for us. When I first came to Hoosier I started out playing in the box program, which started to grow on me after the first game that I played in. It’s such a fast-paced sport, and I learned to use my box skills in the field game as well. Last summer I started playing in their summer league, and putting in all that work in both the box and field leagues helped me achieve the success that I’ve gained this last season playing for Purdue.
The Hoosier Lacrosse Academy is the way to go if you want to get the proper coaching you deserve and to increase your skills to the next level.