New format and more options! We have listened to your feedback and are changing our format. Your program can enter a small group or team and run your own practices at our facilities. We will be your support group and can do as little or as much as you want. Don’t have a team or small group, no Read More ...
Congrats to our 2 most recent commits and both are goalies! Elizabeth Reasoner, Warren Central, Monmouth – DIII & Max Atkins, Noblesville, Wabash – DIII
Top players our coaches have developed
Our coaches have been fortunate to have coached thousands of players with hundreds of them going on to the varsity college ranks. We even have developed pro indoor, pro outdoor, DI captains and DI college coaches too! Here are some of the high profile players our staff has helped develop over the years. These guys were not just another guy on a team they were and are leaders on and off the field! To see our full list please click here.
- Tim Holden – Ohio Wesleyan University / IMG Academy Coach
- Sam Harrison – Army / Captain
- Steven Brooks – Syracuse U / D1 Midfielder of the year / MLL / Team USA / Florida Launch MLL
- Nick Marks – Bucknell / Ohio Machine MLL / Chicago Shamrocks NLL / Bucknell Defensive Coordinator
- Matt Harris – Syracuse / MLL
- Jason Duboe – Harvard / Boston Cannons MLL
- Lance Yapor – Hofstra / U-21 USA All-Stars Gold Medal Winner! / Ohio Machine MLL
- Greer Hanlon – U of Denver / NLL
- Tom Ethington – U of Denver / Denver Outlaws MLL / Colorado Mammoth NLL
- Ryan Ludera – Indiana Coach of the Year / Co Founder of Summit City Lacrosse
What people are saying about The HLA
Below are some of the testimonials that we have received and are excited to share with you. Had a great experience?, we want to hear from you and share it with existing and potential members. Help us grow the game and submit a testimonial about your experience!
When I first started playing lacrosse my sophomore year of high school, I never would have imagined that I would be able to play in college. Hoosier Lacrosse Academy has helped me improve everything about the way I play lacrosse, from footwork, to communication, and just being more confident in goal. I have played in both their box and field leagues as a goalie and I can feel how much I improve every week. I can honestly say that without Hoosier Lacrosse Academy, I wouldn't be able to say that I will be playing DIII lacrosse next year at Monmouth College.
Dylan was happy, had great stories, and now has another sport he likes.